Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help on my New Gate Wiring Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooseria

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, A friend of mine gave me two MOBI NICE' Swing Motors, I have already built The RF Control, at this stage I can press a button and get a Relay to trigger, not Latch. My Idea was to use a bidirectional TRIAC to create the Latching Circuit, but now I Realize, I need more than that, Silly me, I need to be able to reverse the current as well, to open, Stop, Close, Stop,Open.... the gate.
So having got the RF side done, Does anyone have a schematic for a single push button open stop close circuit.
Also my motors are 230V AC. With three wires Common, Open & close. If you can't suit the current thats fine, just help me with a diagram, that will give me the direction to take. In the meantime I need to research the net, to find out about current limiting devices to stop the gate in an emergency.

Any Help will be appreciated.

Regards

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back