Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me,temperature control by 89s52

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vokhuyet

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
somebody can give me temperature control about schematic,theory by 89s52?I need it.Thanks.

for theory of 89S52 u can refer its datasheet..
if u have 8051 Programming by Mazidi and Mazidi, it would be very useful..

PID Control

hi
here is sch

seem to be nice but code are missing
kindly upload it

somebody can give me temperature control about schematic,theory by 89s52?I need it.Thanks.

If you want precise answer you have to ask precise question!

What temperature band we are tolking about? (0 or less up to 120, 0 or less up to 600-700 or more....) Becouse sensor is quite different in those cases.

How good controll you need? 10% accuracy, 2% or less.

What are you want to controll? Heater, how strong? And so.. You get picture.

One possible answer:

Use Nationl's LM75 (digital sensor, with 2 degrees accuracy, and with I2C protocol). You only will need mcu, LM75 and 2 resistors for reading temperature, and use rele to control heeter (connect base of NPN transistor (BC546) via resistor of 10kOhm to out pin of mcu, connect one rele pin to colector of transistor, emiter to ground, other rele pin to supply (dont forget diode on rele).

and thats it.

Regards,

Mr.Cube

Status
Not open for further replies.