Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help!Errors RES2 when run Calibre PEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

zm2006

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Succeed in running Calibre DRC and LVS but fail in running Calibre PEX with the message :"Error while compiling rules file aaa: Error RES2 on line 111 of aaa-undefined layer name parameter:kkk."
Who can help me?Thanks very much!

what's on line 111 of your rule file?

what's on line 111 of your rule file?

I'm afraid that this error result from another error.To avoid the orignial error, I deleted some contents of the calibre.rcx leading to the error I asked above. The original error is that :"Error while compiling rules file ***:Error TVF1 on line 20265 of calibre.rcx-TVF preprocessor error: calibre.rcx: 20265 (namespace'::').Error: invalid command name "::device::enclosure_measurements" while executing"::device::enclosure_measurements -base gate_a1 -measurement c_nmcore_aux -orient all_sd -max_par 5 -max_per 5" while evaluating "tvf::SETLAYER nCore_WPEPROP = [device::enclosure_measurements -base gate_a1 -measurement c_nmcore_aux -orient all_sd -max_par 5 -max_per 5]""
Thanks for your help!

are you using the version of Calibre recommended from your PDK documentation? did you follow all the instruction in the PDK documentation for PEX or within the rule file itself? ( e.g. environment variables, include file paths)

are you using the version of Calibre recommended from your PDK documentation? did you follow all the instruction in the PDK documentation for PEX or within the rule file itself? ( e.g. environment variables, include file paths)

Thanks! It's the version problem that results in the error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back