Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help -Errors in Proteus - reports saturation current Op-amp circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends, I'm about to present my College Final Paper. I carried out this project but I'm not getting the result. Proteus reports that there is a saturation current but I can't get the source (on errors). I have 10 days to finish. can anybody help me? I will attach the Proteus.
ps: there is a lack of connection in one of the transistors but even turning it on, it doesn't work.

Class D Amplifier, 100w

Thanks my friends!!!

Attachments

• AMP-OP_TCC.zip
    18.3 KB · Views: 150

The idea of class D operation is that output transistors are fully turned On and fully shut Off. Partial turn-on causes the transistor to present unwanted resistance and waste power.

Make sure you apply sufficient bias current (or voltage) to cause full turn-On. Avoid making bias so great that you damage transistors (or mosfets).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back