Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Guess what this circuit is for !!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eirp

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I have simple quiz for you ->
who will guess what the circuit in attachment does?

:)

"Portable" phone keyboard?
Mazz

Mazz, I think you mean switchboard ?

It looks like a device to controll a nuclear bomb remotely by sending an SMS message to it :)

Hi,

1. Remote control of big consumer.
2. Audio processing circuit
3. Children toy

bye, bye

Cell phone battery charger.

Where did you get private photo of my cars phone kit??? :)

To be serious, I think this is remote alarm system.

With the terminals on the far side of the board, it looks like some form of telemetry or remote control system. Since it is powered by the large auto battery on the left it must be a rural system not near any utility power.

11 fixed telephone lines to 1 GSM manual multiplexer. LOL!

A cell phone being held for ransom and being threatened with a 30kV electric shock using a voltage multiplier connected to a car battery. This enables the hostage to be quickly moved from location to location to avoid being caught by the police. The cellphone is gaged so it cannot talk.

Hmm, nice one.I see a car battery so i assume it's something to do with the car.It could be a remote car controller to put on top of the hood (the trunk is way too small for all that circuit).It has 11 equal thingies, 5 for the gears, 1 for the ignitionm 1 for signaling left and right (serial protocol), and the rest for the inflatable blonde girl always saying O, driving it cause otherwise people on the road would panic if they didn't see anyone driving it (maybe the police would very much like to stop her).

from picture I see
battery => for remote operation (I think ;-)
switch => for turn On/Off circuit to use
connector => for Input/Output
mobile phone => for send/receive information

So I think it is ...
a remote monitoring system with can enable which circuit to be used

Hello

many thanks for nice answers!! It was funny for me to read.
Competition is over, ACE-X was first has the point (+100 points from me actually), it's remote alarm system built by mine :)

It's for protecting our garden with bees. I was very surprised but some theft had stolen some of bee-boxes from the garden....

This device has been developed to be low-cost and easy to build (what I've actually found).

The main trick is that used phone (old alcatel) is able to dial number by holding defined key. The most difficult part of work was to melt the wires to keyboard and put them out :)

Device has several current loops - 2port inputs; when intruder breakes the loop, derivative circuit is used to create pulse which is extended to 2sec for activating the dialing.
3 port inputs are used for IR motion sensors which requires +12V supply.

I understand that you're laughing but trust me, this device is rocking stable and fulills all my needs. It was also quite easy to build in my free time...

Can you give me some points for downloading data?
Achieving points via answering question is so slow,haha.

Just a joke,hoho

eirp said:
Hi,

I have simple quiz for you ->
who will guess what the circuit in attachment does?

:)

The UGLIEST headset I've ever seen. :)

hahaha.........
looks like a remote "B"

Hi eirp

It seems that you have a pulse stretcher for each input. Wouldn't it have been easier to use a diode on each input and have only 1 pulse stretcher ?

Status
Not open for further replies.