Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GRAPHICAL Waterfall display

Status
Not open for further replies.
High speed solenoid valves.

not a cheap project, because the solenoid valves and the quantity you will need, also, if you switch ir to fast, you could damage them, dont know if there are some for fast switch, but also i can not see the video, i think its one i have see last year....
If you find a cheap way to repleace the use of solenoid valves, please share it with the community, Greetings from Mexico

Graphical waterfall this is another one maybe you could watch this. darlington pair or IGBT could be a quick switch. im not replacing the solenoid valves but im trying to find cheap valves im and about the quantity im just going to use 24 valves.

You'd need some exotic valves, I wonder if the original uses piezo valves, or maybe a rotating cylinder with plungers operated by small solenoids in advance.
Magnetic solenoids will sound like a very loud type pool, I wouldnt have thought the original would be that loud being intended for a salesroom.
You'll probably need a pressure regulator, as you want the speed of water travelling downward to be constant so that you can get the correct shape display, either that or a means of measuring it, maybe an end solenoid that just drops a dot contiounsly and measures the time taken.
We'd all be interested to see and hear how you get on, I'd like to build something like this.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back