Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

gprs modem interface proceduer

Status
Not open for further replies.
wavecom gsm 900/1800 module

Nice library tramp! Do you by any chance sell single unit of SIM300 modules? The inventory page is a bit confusing - it has a price for a single unit but under "package" it says that they come in 100 quantity? (assuming alta-vista translated package correctly :)

Thanks

Thanks bbiandov,
I didnt understand langauge on webpage otherthan engish.I got quotation from a indian distributer for sim300.He quote me $29.5 for 1000 qty.

modulo gsm/gprs benq m22 data sheet

hi

does either M22 or SIM300 have SIM card connector integrated on the module or this is something one must figure out using an external molex for the sim card?

thanks
B

skematik my-g 900/1800

does either M22 or SIM300 have SIM card connector integrated on the module or this is something one must figure out using an external molex for the sim card?

no both modems does not have integrated sim card connectors; you have to add an external one (like Molex 91128)... (do not forget to add also the ESD protection component...)

Hope this helps,
//a

number tx/rx boards in ctu 2 900

aNdreiBuuu said:
no both modems does not have integrated sim card connectors; you have to add an external one (like Molex 91128)... (do not forget to add also the ESD protection component...)

Hope this helps,
//a

Hi Andrei,

Could you share where does one purchase the Molex 91128 connector and the ESD part suggested on the SIM300 schematic? I looked around but I can't find a supplier. Only large quantity bulk sellers have those part numbers and of course they would not sell a single item.

Also the spec sheet does not make it clear - are the serial ports TTL-level or are they RS232C level shifted?

Thanks
Boyan

server program sim300

I enquired SIM GSM module few weeks before, Sim 300 $32/pcs base on the 1k quantity.

simple datasheet available on www.sim.com

difference betwen gsm 900 and gsm 1800

If anyone is looking for GSM modules - PM me.

I have SIMCOM SIM100, GM47.

www.simcommunication.com

sell: SIMCOM modules very fast and very cheap! qty 1,5K

gsm module versus gsm chipset

Hi,
I try modul SMS/GPRS SIM300 from SIMCOM. It's good modul

my product uses a gsm module

we are manufacturing Fixed Cellular Terminals. We are under immense pressure to use the cheapest GSM module. can anyone tell me whats the cheapest module available in india / china. what is the latest price of sim300?

how to get gsm module

nhczp said:
Hi,
I try modul SMS/GPRS SIM300 from SIMCOM. It's good modul

Hi nhczp,
Did u used sim300 evalution board or designed its interfacing yourself?did u try its GSM connectivity?

Regards,
tramp

benq gsm module avr

anyone facing problem using the sim300?

simcom rashmi 300

wclee said:
anyone facing problem using the sim300?

Yes Myself & discussion is continue in topic named SIM300.

EDAboard.com Forum Index -> Professional Hardware and Electronics Design
->Sim300

Regards,
tramp

molex91128

Does anyone have some Example/Source Code for GCC , for the Motorola G18 ??

/Bingo

benq m32 price

I am facing an error while using Sim100S32-E module. I get output somewhat like this.

Step 1:AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","wap"
OK
Step 2:AT+CSTT = "wap","Telenor","Telenor"
OK
Step 3:AT+CIICR
OK
Step 4:AT+CISFR
ERROR
Step 5:AT+CIPSTART="TCP","www.google.com","80"
ERROR

I have checked data for my service provider. I instructs to not to set any primary and secondary DNS servers but tells to set primary server to 172.18.19.11 and at port 8080. (I got this instruction using my sim in Nokia 6600). But i dont find any AT command to set these parameter. This IP is probably some Proxy server. Any have any idea how to solve this problem?

datasheet benq m22

Ansab Ali said:
I have checked data for my service provider. I instructs to not to set any primary and secondary DNS servers but tells to set primary server to 172.18.19.11 and at port 8080. (I got this instruction using my sim in Nokia 6600). But i dont find any AT command to set these parameter. This IP is probably some Proxy server. Any have any idea how to solve this problem?

Hi, Ansib Ali:

I have the similar problem. You mast use AT+CDNSCFG=... An attachment is an example of using AT+CDNSCFG=...

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English :D

what is mean by c/a in gsm 1800

Hi,
You should use a GSM module of Siemens like MC56, but depends of your application.

If your app is only "data over SMS" then your GSM module should be support only GSM suite (without GPRS if it is possible, I don't know).

But if your app need transfer "data over IP" then you should be adquire only GPRS module. It is no necessary a Module with GSM and GPRS suite.

MC56, G18, G20 are modules with GSM and GPRS suite, then thier cost/ price is more expensive than GPRS module only.

Rgds

gr47 module 900/1800 mhz

i have tried to get SIM300 qoutation for 1K but it is more than $25

what is gsm module in wavecom

Hi guys,

If I want to design a dual SIM card connectors, shall i add a Switching device to select the SIM card to be used? Which parameter shall i use to control ? eg. VSIM?

thanks.

gsm module india price

Searching for interesting projects Based on GSM.

The M2M devices and GSM module manufacturer.

Best regards
Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back