Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

gprs modem interface proceduer

Status
Not open for further replies.
schematic of gsm modem

try to use google,maama or try epanorama.com,hamuniverse.com.It should be of help to u.

gsm module chiptron product datasheet

If I want to design a dual SIM card connectors, shall i add a Switching device to select the SIM card to be used? Which parameter shall i use to control ? eg. VSIM?

here you have an ideea: you can use GPIO pins and switch the simms using AT commands

hope this helps,
//a

gsm gm29

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your suggestions.

i am trying SIMCOM300 module (cheaper) on their evb kit

Now i am testing the TCP communication.

Does anyone knows about the Server mentioned in the TCPIP Application Note?

cheers....

gsm modem module ic china

Did anyone use Sony Ericsson GR47 GSM/GPRS wireless module?
I want to know how to interface GR47 to microcontroller (mostly AVR)/

Thanks in advance

simcom300 module connection

Hi!

Does anyone knows what the price of SIM300D modules for 1K and where I can buy them?

Thanks!

pcm in gsm module

So many guys are advertising Simcom modules. I guess there is somebody from original monufactorer side. So my question directed to him if he is here:

I have asked Simcom for MOQ information and price but did not get the result. It is not a good way to make a business . If you would like to sale your product you have to be responsive to any equiries, as it is means of advertising of product in indirect way.

This is true for most of the China based companies i had a chance to have contact with. Except Honestar was helpfull enough , but still there is delay with Confirmance statement approval from them.

benq gsm module schematic

i was directed to Excelpoint Systems which is the distributor for SIMCOM modules when i was asking for quotations from simcom.

You may contact Mr. Chin from Excelpoint Systems Pte Ltd at chin.tuck.keong@excelpoint.com.sg

Added after 1 hours 56 minutes:

Hello...

I having problems of connecting the module to the Server Software.

It always replies with connect fail.

I think the problem lies on the Server software. IP address shown on the Server software is 10.10.1.83.

How does the Server software generate a IP address?

Is it related to the PC's IP address?

I am very confused. Pls. enlighten me.

Thanks in advance.

benq gsm only module

anybody know where to buy the simcom sim100 board to board connector?

gsm module benq m32

TheRock said:
i was directed to Excelpoint Systems which is the distributor for SIMCOM modules when i was asking for quotations from simcom.

You may contact Mr. Chin from Excelpoint Systems Pte Ltd at chin.tuck.keong(at)excelpoint.com.sg

Added after 1 hours 56 minutes:

Hello...

I having problems of connecting the module to the Server Software.

It always replies with connect fail.

I think the problem lies on the Server software. IP address shown on the Server software is 10.10.1.83.

How does the Server software generate a IP address?

Is it related to the PC's IP address?

I am very confused. Pls. enlighten me.

Thanks in advance.

IP is assigned by network dynamically or can be provided static . Dependent on operator. Also many of operators do not allow incoming socket establishment from internet to mobile devices and put firewalls to discard such requests .
Ask your operator customer care tech people for details .

gsm to pstn schematic

Hi Artem,

i have tried to connect my computer to a Internet Server provider through a dial-up modem.

the Server software is able to run in the computer.

i think the computer must connected to the internet server provider directly through a internet modem. No router must be in between the computer and the internet modem.

but i still find it very weird.

Can you recommend me any web-server or server software to test?

Thanks in advance.

sony ericsson+gsm modem+gr47+datasheet

Thisw is very different - for dioal up you use circuit switched call type and your poerator charges you per every second regardless the traffic is there. For gprs based connection in our country they charge for traffic amount regardless of connection time.

I suppose there is no server software you can use for relaying directly. Anything should be adopted for your need. In internet there are examples of server source codes - you can start with them and use ethereal for packet sniffing .

simcom modem modules

Has anyone used the SIM300D module? It's a SMD module, so there no soldering of a connector. I'm going to design a board for it if anyone is interested. Mike

simcom 5210 module

use TCi35 from siemens

simcomm with cellon module

How to get one or Two modules for testing.

how to make a gsm module firmware

i was wondering if the TC35 is actyually easier to implement compared to SIM300...what do u guys thuink?

esd protection for sim card use in gsm modules

where do i find a pcb design for the SIM evb so i can fab 1 myself

wavecom at+cdnscfg error

wavecom q2501 exselent gsm gps gprs module
i work with it it is perfect

benq m32 gsm

Dear Expert,

Can anyone share me the Server software that provided by SIMCOM for the GPRS evaluation. I can't find the software else where...

Appreciate if sir/madam can send to my email kokhawtan@yahoo.com... Thanks!

Regards,
KH TAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back