Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Go to school at UC Berkeley for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
goto
**broken link removed**

Last edited by a moderator:

hello everyone
looks like the view-source:URL method is not working anymore!!!!

has someone found a way around this???

its working .. just now i checked

hi
i followed the bharundi procedure it isworking good in my home .but i cant connect in my university proxy server. is it possible i can follow this procedure in other tools? what are tools i can do?
thanks

It is a good idea to learn everything you want to know from the internet.

a exiting video class! I can download the course now.

Download latest Net Transport (use google!)

Then just right click on link and select "Download by Net Transport" and it will download automatically...

Where can I find the textbook?

download the notes, find the reference books list. that will be the text book.

odyseus said:
Run Net_Transport and paste this URL into it - the webcast video will now download as a file you can watch later - each one appears to be about 100Mb - 150Mb in size

are u sure that each one is about 100Mb. i mean the quality is not 100% crystal clear so i thought it would be smaller in size.

if its that big, then bye bye berkeley!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep - I'm sure - the quality is just about OK but then I convert each rm file to an AVI file so that I can watch it on my DVD while looking at the lecture notes..

Save Target As in a .rm file. Open it with a text editor and copy the link there

WOW
Your good!!!!

it worked....SO FROM NOW ON I WILL ALWAYS RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE THE FILE USING SAVE TARGET AS AND THEN OPEN IT WITH NOTE PAD...

THIS WORKS PEOPLE!!!!

hello people!

There is another course from berkeley presented by Dr. Roger T. Howe

It is extremely good for beginers to analog circuit design and more so for analog IC design too

The video lectures are available at

**broken link removed**

You can use SDP streamer from **broken link removed**
to download the video to your hard disk!

Hope this is useful

enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

guys any idea on how to download mp4 (Quickstream container) or mov steamed over RTSP protocol??????

none of the popular tools are able to download such streams.........
an example link is below

rtsp://tijuana.ucsd.edu/branson/physics130a/spring2003/040903_full.mp4

well one way is to open the link (rtsp replaced by h**p) in a web browser then record using "mov recorder 1.3" but this method is not effective........the file thus obtained is not really viewable..it would frame badly and the content hardly visible (if ur closer to the source the result is better).........

share of 'know how' on this is very much appreciated

another info on this..........hidownload is able to download only audio (mp4a) part but not the video I wonder why.......

plz share your info in this matter

regards

Does Berkeley have lecture videos for EE121 (Digital Communications),
EE122 (Communication Network), and EE126 (Probability and Random Processes)?
Anybody knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back