Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Getting Started with PCB Design Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjeevan007

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

Happy New to all,

i want to get started with PCB designing Tools,
i dont know anything about the PCB designing,
i want to start from the scratch,

please help me in getting started

i have orcad 9.2, i want to make i own boards of microcontrollers boards and some other circuits boards

how to make the design the circuits in orcad and,

how to make the corresponding pcb files

please help in getting started

Try eagle software. It is easy to use.

i dont know nothing about the basics of PCB designing like layouts and other things

I know OrCad 9.2. The best way is to use the help file. On layout, there is help, read it and practice.

If you are starting from scratch, consider Eagle. You can download free from Cadsoft the two layer trial version. It is not close to as good as OrCad 9.2, but there are good people like Keith here that can help you. Also, there are a lot of Youtube instructional videos you can get start. I learn it this way. I doubted you can get as good a support with OrCad 9.2 as it is 10 years old already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back