Status
Not open for further replies.

membership

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all, I want to implement Sgma-Delta ADC on FPGA altera board using verilog code; I want to design my circuit using MATLAB simulink and then use MATLAB HDL coder to get verilog code ; but i dont know how to design my circuit in MATLAB and HOW to start with MATLAB; any body have useful document to satrt designing sigma delta ADC in MATLAB?
thanks in advance

tnx ninju i installed sigma delta toolbox (delsig) and insert in to my Matlab software toolboxes, but i can not see this tool box among them !! and dont know how to open it?
any guidance very appreciated....

I need more details on what you did, also which version of MATLAB you're using.

One more word of caution, last time, when i used the HDL coder, it gave an un-synthesizable VHDL code. I don't know how it'll be for verilog.

I need more details on what you did, also which version of MATLAB you're using.

One more word of caution, last time, when i used the HDL coder, it gave an un-synthesizable VHDL code. I don't know how it'll be for verilog.

my MATLAB Software is R2011b(7.1). I download DSToolbox.rar then unzip it and copy the folder of delsig to the directory of MATLAB toolbox then from file>set path>Add folder/Add subfolder>"choose delsig">ok>close

unsynthesizable code?!!! oh... so do you have any experience of using ALtera DAP Builder in MATLAB?

- - - Updated - - -

sorry Altera DSP Builder Blockset i mean..

I haven't used the Altera one as such. It was a filter generated using matlab's vhdl coder that caused a problem and was un-synthesisable. You'd better ask someone else about this. I have a much much older version of matlab. I doubt its supported anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.