Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Footprint for a Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnanice

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey ppl. I'm using Allegro v15.2 for my Design.
I would like to create the footprints for accomadating couple of batteries on my PCB so that I can stick the battery set on the other side of the board or just leave it by side. The battery set would be something like the image attached. I absolutely have no idea about the foot prints. If someone already have the dimensions or the dra file related to this footprint, please share it with me. I really appreciate your support!

Well, I have another idea of using just a 2-pin jumper on the board to directly plug-in the battery but I'm wondering if there's any other way! If not, I would be glad to use
2-pin jumper footprints.

Enjoy Designing!!!

:D

See attached. This is a footprint that I have created for a battery clip. I can send you the .DRA file if you think this is what you want.

Layout Guy

Hey there, I'm sorry but I don't think you've attached something to your message. Please attach it once again. Thank You!

Here it is. Sorry about the missing attachement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back