Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Final Year Project in RF/Microwaves/Antenna Designing

Status
Not open for further replies.

alak

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Final Year Project

I wish to do my final year project in RF/Microwaves/Antenna Designing. I would like you guys to suggest some good topics for tht.

Thanks..........

designing a 4 patch antenna array or coupler is easy..

U can design antenna for UWB... and work on the size reduction of the antenna
or u can work on the bandwidrh enhancement......
or design RFID array antenna.... and work on the gain enhancement of antenna

alak

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
@ Zeeshan: I have already done size minimization. bandwidth enhancement. Dual band patches, microstrip patch array. I already did gain enhancement using photonic substrates. I would look into your suggetion of RFID. I have never touched it. I would be thankful if u could give me more specific details.[/b]

Ultra wideband is dead, dead, dead!

Design something that will be hot in the future.

There is a lot of future wimax work in the new 3.8 GHz band, as an example.

In fact UWB is not dead. Was not even born yet. I know few start-ups who spent few millions before shut down their business.

yes UWB is not dead... because of its enhance bandwith..... well i m uploading couple of research papers for ur help alak

Reactions: radha

radha

vfone said:
In fact UWB is not dead. Was not even born yet. I know few start-ups who spent few millions before shut down their business.

along with LMDS, MMDS...its like Deja Vu all over again!

try search any similar projects using this website...
**broken link removed**

Well THANK YOU guys for all your guidance....

Hi
by the way, I'm confused in selecting a hot topic for my MSc. thesis in Antenna & Microwave Engineering.

UWB antenna design, reconfigurable antennas and filters or ...?
can you advise me what topic to choose?

Dual-polarized phased arrays is an area that's receiving a lot of attention, and there are still relatively few solutions to the engineering and signal processing issues associated with them.

Metamaterial is good topic for researching. also UWB antenna is very good subject.
In 2002, Federal Communications Commission (FCC) released a bandwidth standard of 7.5GHz (from 3.1GHz to 10.6GHz) for ultra wideband (UWB) wireless communications. It was after then that UWB started to develop as a high data rate wireless communication technology.

My Professor says that UWB antenna projects have a weak theoretical basis and rely only on software simulation

Research microstrip to SIW (substrate integrated waveguide) launches. All literature I can find concentrates entirely on the microstrip side. None have solved the very ugly changes in Z0 near cutoff, leaving ~15% above cutoff with a pretty poor match. Investigate using flared sections of waveguide (quarter wave sections). I've used it empirically with wonderful results, but a proper academic dissection that resulted in useful synthesis would be great. Similarly a good model for the actual parasitics of the MS->SIW discontinuity itself that did not rely on a field solver would be a great contribution.

rail-gun is very interesting and useful topic in electromagnetic field. UWB for detection of breast cancer has application in medical! therefor is good subject for researching

Mylabshop: Search engine for engineering projects and electr

https://www.mylabshop.com
Try this search engine to search for engineering projects and electronic circuits.[/url]

Reactions: radha

radha

hi leilon

UWB for detection of breast cancer has application in medical! therefor is good subject for researching

plz provide me the detail in this regard

thanks in advance

:)
nitin

Hi nitin2735,
you can find excellent articles in IEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back