Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Explain this circuit????

Status
Not open for further replies.

angy

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Attach file contains OP amp circuit possiably pulse generation.Kindly if anyone can explain this circuit

ita already their kindly login and view

What is the purpose of resistor R29.

---------- Post added at 09:40 ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 ----------

---------- Post added at 09:43 ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 ----------

What is the purpose of resistor R29.

---------- Post added at 09:40 ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 ----------

OOPs its R2 not R29

There's no R29, I guess you mean R2.

It's one of the modification to the standard circuit. It changes the time constant respectively oscillation frequency, but in my opinion, not serving a reasonable purpose. As long as R6/R1 > R3/R2, the circuit will work however. I suggest to use a circuit simulator (e.g. free LTSpice) to evaluate the effect of various circuit modifications. Or calculate everything by pencil and paper, if you like to.

Rated voltage for Capcitor C1 is 100V,Why do we need such a large capacitor voltage.????

Rated voltage for Capcitor C1 is 100V,Why do we need such a large capacitor voltage.????
Why do you think, 100V would be needed? I guess, that a film capacitor has been used, this type is mostly available with rated voltages of 63V or above.

By the way, I'm able to recognize a question with a single question mark. I guess, other users too.

It is a sine-wave generator?

Its a pulse gernerator because

Status
Not open for further replies.