Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

error in xilinx ise. pls help my project final is this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganesh018

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am doing a project on generation of true random numbers in FPGA, and my program was running fine with no errors in Modelsim but when i loaded the same in xilinx the below error is shown. but the problem is there is no line 62.

"F:/M-TECH/s4/finals/all latest working/topp/topp/ring1.vhd" Line 62. parse error, unexpected $, expecting END

Is this a syntax error??

he's claiming its an error that isn't in the file.

My suggestion is to confirm that the file is the correct file. eg, that there isn't a different file that you've been modifying.

I didn't think ISE had the issue with concatenating files, but maybe it does. A long time ago and in verilog, I would have issues where not placing an "endmodule" at the end of a file would cause an error most of the time, but it would be shown as a syntax error on the next file.

Re: error in xilinx ise. pls help my project final is this w

thanks for the help it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back