Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Does someone have any idea about colorimeter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narmu

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey guys, I m trying to build a colorimeter. I want some ieee papers related to it for doing literature survey. can someone post the papers if you have it? I need a start for the design. I know the basic design of a colorimeter. The problem is i need to produce all the colours using three led's (Red,green and blue) how could i do that? I meant about the switching mechanism of led....help me plzz...:sad::roll:

Hi,

First of all I would like to know if you can clarify what will you do with the calorimeter. Have you worked on it. I have installed one of this at a customer site from a reputed principal. It is very interesting to know that you can actually build it. It would be very good to know about it.

Hey kazzam, I'm working on building a colorimeter and not calorimeter. Both are different. I don't know what you meant. But in my project, I'm trying to build a colorimeter which can measure the concentration of the substances present in a chemical solution. Mostly in analytical laboratories they use it. What is that you have installed? I dint get you...

HI Mr narmu,

I am sorry. My mistake I did not notice that colorimeter is a different thing. I am a service engineer and basically deal with analytical instruments, so about some time ago we had installed a calorimeter at a customer place since it is used to measure the specific heat of substances under different temperatures.
But still what you seem to be doing is interesting, so what you intend to do is it based on measurement of ion mobility in different wavelengths of light. Is this a project to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back