Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Current Issues of Chip Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

popat_panjaru

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi to all

I am new for chip design...can anybody tell me how to make a chip?..can anybody give me a solution with example.?..

like if i want to make an simple IC 555 so what the process that i have to follow with the starting of pen and paper......

also share some current isssues in chip design sector....

plz send me if u have any topic or anything that has to be share with me

Popatlal Panjarawala

To design a chip first get prepare spec document i.e what is the requirement then make a micro architecture document of the specification. Code it into verilog/vhdl, verify its functonality and do synthesis, back end activities like layout, floor plan and place and route. These are few steps followed in VLSI industries.

You can get good information from this site :

https://vlsichipdesign.com/

Hope this will help.

Regards,
pintuinvlsi

visit this link....

in it some latest things about vlsi has been discussed...

when it comes to designing of an IC... first you have to decide an spec... then divide the circuit in blocks and based on your primary spec u have to decide the required spec for each block... then you have to design each block separately and then attach them such that they are compatible with each other.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back