Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

converting document 2007 to 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

khushboo652

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please tell me how to convert a word document made in 2007 MS office in 2003 MS Office.I already try online editing.

if you have an office version that can open it then use save as and select the word 97-2003 format (xls).
You can do the same thing with the libre office (evolved open office) which is free.

Alex

if you use office 2003 and want to convert office 2007 document, you need download **broken link removed** to open it on office 2003 then save it as office 2003 format.

Converting the word file 2007(.docx) to the word file 2003(.doc), to do this click on the Microsoft office top left corner MS word and how over save as, and click on 2003 document. This is save file by the .doc.

I tried but i did not find option 2003 or 97-2003 format (xls) in save as option.

I am using ms 2003 office and xp window.

Refer to reply #3 , office 2003 will not be able to open the docx file unless you update it, the alternative is to use libre office.

Status
Not open for further replies.