Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How To get rid of this technical problem?

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all, This post is regarding a technical glitch related to my website handling. where I got a lot of feedback from the visitors about this problem, so please can anyone help me out to get rid of this problem? With this question, I am attaching an image of the problem also, for a reference.

Attachments

• GoSite_Troubleshooting (1)-min (1).png
    GoSite_Troubleshooting (1)-min (1).png
    34.5 KB · Views: 58
My apologies, I assumed the link you posted here was in error. I think you meant that image shows what you see when accessing your own page.

404 is a standard HTTP error code meaning the page could not be found. It comes from the internet provider, not normally your own work although it is possible to craft your own error page. Basically, the error means that either you are linking to it with an invalid address or the page simply doesn't exist.

Brian.

My apologies, I assumed the link you posted here was in error. I think you meant that image shows what you see when accessing your own page.

404 is a standard HTTP error code meaning the page could not be found. It comes from the internet provider, not normally your own work although it is possible to craft your own error page. Basically, the error means that either you are linking to it with an invalid address or the page simply doesn't exist.

Brian.
No worries, I think I need to take help from an expert who is good in technical issues, and thank you for your response.

Hi,
I think I need to take help from an expert
respectfully, I think you need to provide useful informations first.

Until now we know that you get "404 - page not found".

This is a standard message.
A similar response comes when you try to access:
Here I´ve tried to get the "nonsense.html" .. that does not exist.

So most probalby is not a technical issue. Maybe even not at the server side.
Maybe you just mis-spelled the URL.

But without knowing what you tried (which URL you tried to access) .. it´s impossible for us to give useful answers.

"404 - page ot found" is a standard HTTP error mesage.
Like "overtemperature" on a machine. So without knowing what machine it is .. it´s impossible to help.

Klaus

Hi,

respectfully, I think you need to provide useful informations first.

Until now we know that you get "404 - page not found".

This is a standard message.
A similar response comes when you try to access:
Here I´ve tried to get the "nonsense.html" .. that does not exist.

So most probalby is not a technical issue. Maybe even not at the server side.
Maybe you just mis-spelled the URL.

But without knowing what you tried (which URL you tried to access) .. it´s impossible for us to give useful answers.

"404 - page ot found" is a standard HTTP error mesage.
Like "overtemperature" on a machine. So without knowing what machine it is .. it´s impossible to help.

Klaus
Hey Klaus,
Thank You for your suggestion, you got it right, we talked to our technical team and they have told us that this error occurred due to a heating issue in the machine.
Thank you for your valuable suggestion

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: