Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can V see signal inside FPGA using chipscope in real time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtcx

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello guys, I'M using chipscope pro 8.2 version. I have monitored the pin or buffer inside FPGA by assigning the ports and triggers and clks. Now when running "Analyse using Chipscope", I can read the data from the desired registers as a time basis, that is I can only view a few set of samples (512 or 1024 upto 16384) which were selectable while we insert the core using ICON. So now I need to trigger each time when I wanna check the data in pins. In my organization, they've askd me to check if this tool can be used as a logic analyser?(Continous signal monitoring),whereas I am able to check the data on trigger basis(Capture and compare). Please some clarify my doubt about chipscope's functionality shortly.Thanks for any of your response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back