Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CadSoft EAGLE PCB Design Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinuwilson

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hai.

I had a schematic which is drawn in eagle and converted into pcb. in my new design i need to remove some components in schematic..is it possible to hide some components in eagle schematic instead of deleting,also hide in pcb

Hi all.
I want to change track width for a whole net and not only a segment.
So far i must click individually a track on every segment to change it properly.
Is it a way to change whole track width at once?
TIA

Hi,

Try to define a new net group, with the desired width.

Then assign this new net group to your signal .

Klaus

Hi all.
I want to change track width for a whole net and not only a segment.
So far i must click individually a track on every segment to change it properly.
Is it a way to change whole track width at once?
TIA

Hello Dinuwilson,
In your PCB window, click on the "View" TAB (Top left), scroll down and select "Layer Settings".
Click on the "None" button, then select the layer type you want to change. i.e. Top or Bottom, then click "OK"
You should now have your tracks only visible.
Next, click on the "Group" icon (Dashed square). Left click and hold on your PCB area you want changed, then just spread your mouse pointer over the area requiring change.
Once highlighted, click on the "Change" icon (Looks like a spanner). Scroll down to the bottom to "Width", then another drop-down will open with various widths. Select the width you want, then right click on your highlighted tracks and select "Change Group".
All your tracks should now be changed to the width you require.
You now need to change your layers back so you can see your other track/s, components etc.
You can also, change small sections as well by following the above, but being more selective with the tracks you want to change.
I hope it helps.
Regards,
Relayer

P.S. Sorry for being fairly descriptive, but I'm not sure how familiar you're with Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back