Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Build Test Mode in encounter test tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjugeorge5u

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
Please help me solve the problem regarding building a test mode in cadence encounter test tool. I am using the tool for generating ATPG patterns. While building a test mode, a sequence definition file in TBDPatt is needed. How can i generate the pattern. Please help me.

Did you do (RTL Compiler) something like this ? :
write_et_atpg controller -library { stdc.v io.v RAM1024x16.v RAM8192x16.v} -directory ./et_dft

and (Encounter Test) this ? :
build_model workdir=./et_dft designsource=ctrl.netlist.v techlib=RAM1024x16.v,RAM8192x16.v,io.v,stdc.v cell=ctrl

Thank you for your reply. I am new to this tool and was converting one synopsis script to RTL compiler form in order to use it in ET tool. Thanks a lot.

For builiding a test mode, I guess all you need is modedef file, tdr file and pinassign file. It is fine if you are not providing TBDPat file.

yes. I tried without TBD patt file. and I am getting the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back