Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Broadband ridged horn design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rotmanlens
Thanks for the welcome.
I am done with Ridged horn antenna :) completed the simulation & fabrication also.
Its always nice to have a papers though, the one which I posed is old one & still I did not find it!

Hi d_funk.
I will try to provide you some papers.
Give some time.

You can try searching in google or IEEE till that time.Thanks

Reactions: d_funk

d_funk

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
I have a photocopy of the paper, I also needed the paper back in the time and I had to go to library to find a hard copy of it. I can scan and send it to you if you are still in need for it.

---------- Post added at 19:36 ---------- Previous post was at 19:10 ----------

I looked at your results. If the outer conductor of the coaxial line is also connected to the antenna, in the 2nd case it looks like you are shorting the signals. The 3rd approach is appropriate. This kind of feeding is applied using 180 degree hybrids, so that you can create the differential mode using the hybrids. The received signal should be about sqrt(2) times the original, as you excite it with two ports (i.e. 3dB higher, and you are checking voltages). If you had also put the effect of the initial hybrid, they would be the same, except for the insertion loss of the hybrid itself.

Last edited:
I will be glad if you give me the paper.
it should be worth reading I believe.

You can send me on my personal message.

Thanks a lot

Abhishekabs

i didn't found, Do it exist?

Jonhalice,
I have the paper, if you need it I can send it to you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back