Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluetooth interface circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
kc wirefree schematic

free2move modules are nice

how to connect lmx9820a

seems like alot people are interested in the topic so ... atomu do you (or any1 else with the circuit)mind puting the schematic on the forum... Thanks!

bluetooth dongle interface circuit

hi atomu, may u send me the schematic? thanks.

rn41+pcm interface

I have bluetooth module. You can connect through uart.
This is sch

If someone want this , contact me:unaided@tom.com

rn 41 bluetooth project forum

Folks, what's with all these generic requests for "schematic" or "circuit"? Every BT module either has a schematic in the datasheet or in the demo kit manual. They are usually quite straightforward. He who has eyes to see, let him see.

circuit of bluetooth project

Hi Atomu...i need the Bluetooth interface circuit...it's important for my assignment and i need to implement it..plz sent it to me...thank you[/u]

connect kc21 to micro

Hi,

Please forgive the intrusion into this topic perhaps someone would be kind enough to send me in the right direction.

As I have no electroniscs background I would like someone to help me to create a device that converts a Scalextic Digital Handcontroller to a wireless solution possibly using Bluetooth technology.

Background
The hand held controller has a Variable 5K resitor and two fixed resistors of 8.2K and 18K that are brought in, in 'series', when the respective button is held. None, One or Both buttons may be used simultaneously. Thus giving a resistance range of Zero to 31.2K.

My Idea.
To have a battery powered 'Sender' unit built into the throttle hand grip that sends the 'Resistance' to a 'Reciever' the output of which duplicates the resistance and plugs into the socket that would normally take the standard throttle.

Caveat: upto six throttles are required to function simultaneously.

Would anyone care to comment as to the feasibility and likely cost ? a very rough ball park figure would do.

Any help would be greatfully recieved.

circuits and bluetooth

requiem_mortis said:
My Idea.
To have a battery powered 'Sender' unit built into the throttle hand grip that sends the 'Resistance' to a 'Reciever' the output of which duplicates the resistance and plugs into the socket that would normally take the standard throttle.

Caveat: upto six throttles are required to function simultaneously.

Would anyone care to comment as to the feasibility [...] ?

It might be feasible. On the receiver side you can have a microcontroller, which would interpret the received command and control 6 digital pots. That solution works if the current through the pots doesn't have to be too high. How much current do you need to run through the pots on the receiver side?

bluetooth socket rn 41

Hi Kender,

Thanks for responding...

kender said:
It might be feasible. On the receiver side you can have a microcontroller, which would interpret the received command and control 6 digital pots. That solution works if the current through the pots doesn't have to be too high. How much current do you need to run through the pots on the receiver side?

I believe the current is very low as the powerbase controls the current supplied to the track and the cars are digitally controlled by Pulse Width Modulation. The powerbase reads the 'Resitance' of the controller to determine how long to apply the pulse width. The 5K resistor needs to have 64 positons (in a linear distribution) with 8.2K and 18K being added to this with buttons.

Are you suggesting a single 'reciever' capable of reading upto six hand controllers on separate 'channels' ?

How quickly would each channel update ?

I use BLUEMORE200 module from www.eikonsite.it that is very easy to setup and works fine as transparent UART

hope this info helps you in your project

i want to control the appliances through bluetooth with my mobile phone. but i dont have a software from my mobile to control bluetooth module. Is anyone here has it?

thank you

circuit of bluetooth project

Hi Atomu...i need the Bluetooth interface circuit...it's important for my assignment and i need to implement it..plz sent it to me...thank you[/u]

my id is ramkesh_27@yahoo.com

Re: kc21 bluetooth schematic

mail that circuit to me..i really need as i'm try to build for my final year project

nazirie@gmail.com

Re: bluetooth interface circuit

atomu, I interesting with your topic. Please sent bluetooth interface circuit to my email too. man_pssl@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Please mail me how to make circuit of Bluetooth and required components.

Please send Bluetooth circuit video links if you have

My email Id is sbhargav3189@gmail.com

- - - Updated - - -

Please send me the circuit and the component required to make it.

if u have any video link then please send me the link.

my email id is sbhargav3198@gmail.com

thanks

can u please send me circuit on my email id sbhargav3189@gmail.com ???

- - - Updated - - -

can u please send me circuit on my email id sbhargav3189@gmail.com ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back