Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bit patterns on address and data buses

Status
Not open for further replies.

irfansyah

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am trying to study the effectiveness of several low power on-chip interconnect techniques. In addition to measuring the propagation delay and its maximum speed achievable, i would also need to test them with input data patterns representing realistic conditions that might be found on real chips: memory address bus, instruction bus, and ordinary data bus transmitting audio signal are the three categories that we've made and try to simulate.

Does anyone know how to get these sort of data? I mean, a series of numbers flowing through real memory address buses or instruction bus for realistic processors?

Or can anyone suggest any other test method that might be more suitable, but not requiring the need for realistic data pattern?

Thank you in advance... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back