Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ATMEGA16/32 based single microcontroller inverter with battery charger

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's very good one tahmid I am very impresed.

Hi,
Here I present my software "Sine Wave" for free use.

Here are some screenshots of my software "Sine Wave":

Download link for software:
request download ticket | ifile.it

Prerequisite:
For Vista and 7, nothing required, just install
For XP, download and install the latest version of Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0

Max number of variables: 1000
Peak max: 65536
Peak value can be increased and software modified if required. If you notice any bugs, please let me know.

Tahmid.

Dear Tahmid, i am so impressed so far for all your contribution to this forum, what am asking is you have given us the pcb, where is the software for the atmega?

Dear Tahmid,
i am also impressed so far for all your contribution to this forum, i hope u post also PCB & CKT , where is the software for the atmega?

Hi Tahmid,Thank you for your cooperation.
I got PCB file in original format(in Proteus).
Although i have PROTEUS,but unfortunately i could not run this file,due to version i have proteus,7.4.
I already try to update or upgrade new version but failed.
Now i urge to draw a new pcb layout for your design.
In that case i consider top silk uploaded by you.
I can read all components,s values.
Except the values of 1/4 watts resistors.
I think when you export your design from ARES to image view,you select low resolution.
I see resolution range from 100,IDM to 600,IDM.
If i am right please tick(select) max resolution for top silk only.
and upload top silk again.
best regards,
Hi,
They aren't SMD. I designed in ARES (PROTEUS) and when exported to image file, they become like that. Here's the original file.

---------- Post added at 21:20 ---------- Previous post was at 21:18 ----------

Sahu its nice to see you again.
please look at post,#53 and #79 for pcb.
Dear Tahmid,
i am also impressed so far for all your contribution to this forum, i hope u post also PCB & CKT , where is the software for the atmega?

Hi pnjtbr,
Here is the file at 600 dpi (I attached it as well).

Tahmid.

Attachments

• PCB.png
    PCB.png
    128.2 KB · Views: 132
Reactions: pnjbtr

pnjbtr

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
if you have schematic you can make new code for it

Hi Tahmid,
Thanks alot for this write up, it is well explained. i will read it very well before i ask more question but first -:
1. must the amplitude of our sine wave be always equal to our switching period? if not can any amplitude of our choice
be use? if yes then what will inform our choice of a particular figure?
2. what is the relationship between this sine wave table and out reference value within the contex of sine wave inverter
that require vref?

regards

hi Tahmid,
idownloaded your software sine wave misc. but upon installation it reported error " sine wave misc.stopped working" and so i can evaluate it
pls. check and correct error.

Hi Tahmid,
Thanks alot for this write up, it is well explained. i will read it very well before i ask more question but first -:
1. must the amplitude of our sine wave be always equal to our switching period? if not can any amplitude of our choice
be use? if yes then what will inform our choice of a particular figure?
2. what is the relationship between this sine wave table and out reference value within the contex of sine wave inverter
that require vref?

regards

Hi,
Sorry, but I didn't quite get what you're trying to say.

As for the software, I think you don't have .NET framework 3 installed. Are you using XP? In that case, follow this link: Download .NET Framework - FileHippo.com
Any version above 3.0 is fine. You can install 3.0, 3.5 or 4.0.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

HI TAHMID,
When i run the setup.exe, the program start installation up to a point and stop. My OS is windows vista and i dont think i need net.frame
is it not?. the error reported is "sine wave misc stopped working". windows then adviced me to contact the manufacturer.

Hi,
In that case, I'll have a look. In the mean time, try running the software from here (the attachment).

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

Attachments

• sine.zip
    72.8 KB · Views: 444

Hi Tahmid what is size of your inverter,s pcb.

Hi Tahmid,
Please clarify the following two questions concerning generation and implementation of sine wave table
before we move to the next level.

1------>In a typical sine wave inverter design, must the peak amplitude be equal to the swithing period?
if not, what value of peak amplitude must we use for the sine table and what must informe our choice of that value?

2------>the switching pulse has a maximum output of 5V in microcontroller implementation and the modulation ratio
ma=peak sine/ peak carrier, in the example use in your write-up, what is our amplitude modulation ratio?
and how do we generate a signal with a particular modulation ratio e.g 0.7 modulation ratio?
after your responce to the above, then we can move to the next which is an effective overload/ short circuit
protection circuit for a mosfet based inverter.

My best regards

note: when run your software sine wave misc.exe from the zip file i still get the same error result, i try to execute the sine wave misc manif
and got the eror messagecannot continue. the application is improperly formated.

Hi Tahmid what is size of your inverter,s pcb.

6" X 6.5"

Tahmid.

---------- Post added at 12:41 ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 ----------

1------>In a typical sine wave inverter design, must the peak amplitude be equal to the swithing period?
if not, what value of peak amplitude must we use for the sine table and what must informe our choice of that value?

The peak amplitude and rest values also determine the amplitude of the wave. When it equals the switching period, you'll get the maximum voltage (100% duty cycle) available for that input voltage. You can reduce it. You'll get a sine wave, but you'll have a lower voltage. You can adjust it for feedback if necessary.

2------>the switching pulse has a maximum output of 5V in microcontroller implementation and the modulation ratio
ma=peak sine/ peak carrier, in the example use in your write-up, what is our amplitude modulation ratio?
and how do we generate a signal with a particular modulation ratio e.g 0.7 modulation ratio?

Can you explain what you mean by amplitude modulation here?
If you mean, to adjust the amplitude of the wave, then like I've said above, you'll have to adjust the peak of the sine table and all the other accompanying values by the same ratio.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

note: when run your software sine wave misc.exe from the zip file i still get the same error result, i try to execute the sine wave misc manif
and got the eror messagecannot continue. the application is improperly formated.
I will take a look at this. In the meantime, make sure you have .NET 3 installed. You can download it again and see if by any chance, you're missing it. Other than that, I don't see why this problem arises.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

Hi Tahmid, how much volt we required at pin 39 for feed back,and LINE,V at pin 40.
I think if we can apply less then 5 volts dc at pin 39,40.
It can be possible with PC817,and 4N35 opto-coupler.
After adding these devices,we can isolate negtive of battery and mains.
what you suggest?
best regards.
6" X 6.5"

Tahmid.

---------- Post added at 12:41 ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 ----------

The peak amplitude and rest values also determine the amplitude of the wave. When it equals the switching period, you'll get the maximum voltage (100% duty cycle) available for that input voltage. You can reduce it. You'll get a sine wave, but you'll have a lower voltage. You can adjust it for feedback if necessary.

Can you explain what you mean by amplitude modulation here?
If you mean, to adjust the amplitude of the wave, then like I've said above, you'll have to adjust the peak of the sine table and all the other accompanying values by the same ratio.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

Hi,
The voltage can be adjusted as required. Currently, it's set to 2.5v. Can you please explain your suggestion?

Thanks.
Tahmid.

Status
Not open for further replies.