Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Microcontroller and inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i'm designing a sine inverter using pic16F877A, i'm getting the PWM signal properly , two square wave of 50 Hz and two SPWM of 1kHz, but when i feed these four signals into the MOSFET driver IR2112 , i get one output from pin 1 , not getting any signal from pin 7 after giving two inputs in pin 10 and 12 for each of the driver (two drivers in total). What can be the problem? please help me.

Attachments

• sine_inverter_schematic.PNG
    sine_inverter_schematic.PNG
    145.2 KB · Views: 101

Your H-bridge is labelled with 40 VDC power supply. To turn on gates Q1 Q3... requires greater than 40V. Does that risk perforating your insulated mosfet-gates?

Both of pin 7 must output greater than 40V, possibly 45 or 50 or 60V. Is that what you measure?

no, here Vcc= 12V, i'm giving 12V dc power supply in the driver IR2112 , i'm getting amplified voltage of 10V in pin 1, not in pin 7 , but there should be two square or PWM signal in pin 1 and pin 7, that's the main problem here

no, here Vcc= 12V, i'm giving 12V dc power supply in the driver IR2112 , i'm getting amplified voltage of 10V in pin 1, not in pin 7 , but there should be two square or PWM signal in pin 1 and pin 7, that's the main problem here
Sorry, but your schematic tells a totally different story.
according your schematic:
* VCC = 5V
* IR2112 supply is 18V.
* bridge supply is 40V.

Please give consistent informations.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.