Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ASK code for digital communication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Graduation Project

Hi,
I suggest a project about NGN (Next Generation Networks)

Hi all ,
I'm gonna select a topic for my final year thesis in the field of digital signal processing and digital communication.
I have passed speech processing , pattern recognition , adaptive filters, and also I have got CCNA (cisco certification in network).

I have these choices:

1- An application of adaptive filtering ( like adaptive channel equalization using LMS or RLS , noise supression from Audio signal, ...)

2- Speech processing ( very low bit rate speech ( or audio ) coding , VOIP , speaker identification , orking on defferent presentation of speech signal ( LPC , LSF , ..) , or .....

3- finger print recognition ( verification ,.....) .

Would you plz tell me in which area I can do a better project. " kind of projects which are more easy to handle , and I could possibly find more document and matlab source code and preferly I can do a easy comparitive job ( for example compare the results of defferent kind of representations ) to submit a paper and ... live the rest of my life in peace:idea: ) .

plz compare these area in defficulties and sources and ....
Are youdoing or have you done a project in these areas?!?!?!? I need your advise urgently:cry: In which area I could possibly find more people to ask help?

Thanks in advence

I'm in the last phase of my degree as well, If you really want something for your project, I think you should go for the CDMA transceiver.

Graduation Project

I'm new user in this great Fourm, I will try to upload some important projects

hspda, wimax and 4G networks are hot i think..
you can work on the interoperability between wifi and wimax
good luck

hi

can u send me some details regarding ur project?

bz i m also doing my final year project in same field

and trying to implement some thing of GSM in MATLAB

plz yaar help me

Popatlal Panjarawala

Hi,

I would say go for 'Multi antenna wireless communication - particulary if you can do dirty paper coding for interference cancellation," this will be good project.

BR,

Arif Khan

Graduation Project

What about RAKE receiver pal?

Wait, do you like the project using simulation or doing something using hardware like designing n the other acativities
I think when you like to design n playing with the hardware, RAKE receiver will be the best choice :D

Regards,
kesuma

Graduation Project

doing project about SMS(in GSM network and PSTN also) would be good idea i think

Gear sir,

One of the most important problems in communication (and other electrical systems) is "electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)".

the following subjects may be the subjects:

1- investigation the effect of EMP on a communication system.
2- electrostatic discharge phenimenna
3- ebombs.
4- electromagnetic shielding.
5- EMC in PCB.

dear sir
i think if you thought about applications using 3g
or services that a company could give:arrow:
will give you a post forward in your carrer

i have done my final yaer project on Channel coding ... for digital Vedio Broadcosting-Tresterial ... using Turdo codes ... any one need help i will apriciate them.....

Hi Peace,

peace said:
Hi,
I suggest a project about NGN (Next Generation Networks)

What is Next Generation Network? There is no such thing as NGN exist, for every new thing related to networks we call it as NGN. So dont be destructed by the fancy words like NGN stuff, in reality there is nothing which is NGN.

BR,

MAK

Hey,

U can do in error controol coding , wireless transmission,Turbo encoder and decoder, ... etc..

Graduation Project

Try Automatic antenna alignment

hello i am doing be in electronics and ive got my final year project as voice recognition using amtlab
and i worked on it alot kindly if any1here can help me in providing coding for voice recognition
my project is purely azed on matlab
need help
plzzz reply me soon as i have no time to submit my final yeart project
waiting

Hi:
I think that designing a coded QAM system is very simple..
try it....
Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back