Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ASK code for digital communication

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are the congigurable area in a modulator

Here are some of the hot topics in the communications field that you may be interested in:

1- Wimax based VoIP telephone handsets.
2- 3G mobile networks optimisation.
3- HDTV (High Definition TV).
4- Networks security.
5- SAN design (Storage Area Network).
6- UWB implementation and optimisation.
7- HSDPA/UMTS.

hope you the best wishes, GOODLUCK

umts+graduation project

hii..do try this project..iam doing it in verilog..it is very gud project..my guides appreciated me for this..

verilog HDL code for the area coefficient architecture using DTLMS algorithm
and
verilog HDL code of the area coefficient architecture using sign-data DTLMS..

Re: Graduation Project

1) You can do a project on Software Defined Radio (SDR).
Its really a hot topic now for research among the comunication fraternity.

...well if anyone is really intrested ..Manets (MObile ad-hoc network) are quite versatile ...
how about a self congigurable manet based on 802.11

Graduation Project

mayb u can try for IPTV

Graduation Project

if you want to have a project on image processing try compresstion.

well the latest these days...
a. Cognative Radio

b. Software Defined Radio

c. OFDM-MIMO Implementation

d. Ultra Wideband CDMA

Regards...

Gear sir,

One of the most important problems in communication (and other electrical systems) is "electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)".

the following subjects may be the subjects:

1- investigation the effect of EMP on a communication system.
2- electrostatic discharge phenimenna
3- ebombs.
4- electromagnetic shielding.
5- EMC in PCB.

regards

here r some ideas

1. Mulirate/multimedia services in 3G mobile networks
2. Quality of service in 3G cellular networks
3. Study and simulation of CDMA2000
4. Study of network simulatin tools (omnet,opnet,NS2)

my Graduation Project

hi................i am in the last phase of my telecom engineering.

as for my fyp,,, i am working on matlab implementation of G.729, a voip codec............... widely used.

its a little tough,, but a very good proj...

Try Single Antenna Interference Cancellation or MIMO.

Why not video coding and transmission. Or something like high level QAM modulation

I Suggest Optical communication:

wavelength division multiplexing (WDM)

It's a realy interesting and new technology...

MIMO
OFDM
Wireless Adhoc
InServ or Diffserv
Space coding
Mobile IP

You can try someting in networks or multimedia communications..
Here's a list of projects.

1. QoS ROUTING: investigate pathfinding algorithms operating in accordance with constraints set by multimedia delivery parameters

2. VIDEO/VOICE OVER IP: Study the problem of transmitting video or video over a packet-switched network and the solutions proposed to date. Provide your own specification of a streaming protocol for voice or high-quality video traffic over IP and discuss its advantages.

3. SINGLE-SOURCE MULTICAST FOR MEDIA ON DEMAND: Look at recent works on single-source multicast (algorithms, protocols, architectures) and how it can be used for video on demand systems - look at start-up delay, streaming and control.)

4. SERVICE DISCIPLINES FOR MULTIMEDIA TRAFFIC: Look at various traffic service disciplines at switches and routers to qualify and efficiently disseminate video and audio traffic.

5. RESOURCE RESERVATION FOR VIDEO-ON-DEMAND OVER IP: Look at the latest models, algorithms and protocols on Quality-of-Service provision (reservation protocols and algorithms) for video on demand.

6. ARCHITECTURES FOR HIGH-SPEED SWITCHES OR ROUTERS: Look at the latest architectural developments in switches and routers geared to support Quality-of-service, high-volume traffic and multimedia transport characteristics.

7. SINGLE- AND MULTISOURCE STREAMING PROTOCOLS: Investigate traditional and more recent approaches to streaming of media from single and multiple sources (look at synchronization, buffering, start-up delay, scheduling etc.)

8. VIDEO-ON-DEMAND NETWORK/SERVER ARCHITECTURES: Look at the various architectures (OS, system) for video-on demand - investigate storage models, caching, and clustering for video streaming.

9. WIRELESS MULTIMEDIA TRANSPORT PROTOCOLS: Look at the requirements and changes needed to adapt multimedia transport to wireless networks - this could touch on performance models, architectures, protocols, algorithms for media scaling and dissemination for heterogeneous devices.

10. SCALABLE MANY-TO-MANY MULTIMEDIA APPLICATIONS (DEVELOPMENTS IN PEER-TO-PEER COMPUTING): Investigate the latest developments in peer-to-peer architectures and how multimedia transport and processing needs to be adapted or can be supported in this context.

Cheers,
ans2006

Hello,

You could try something within the antenna diversity area, maybe a practical electronic design also.

If you are familiar with Matlab, you can do a simulation project, e.g. on signal processing... Quite common for undergrads...

Hey it would be helping if you can tell your areas of interest

I'm involved in my final project on UWB antennas for obtaining my degree. The UWB field is so vaste and interesting, but the fact that you are able to transmit at noise levels and retrieve your information back is amazing.

What abt Optimising qulaity of voice over vopi??

Added after 41 seconds:

What about optimising qulaity of voice over voip??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back