Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ASIC Design Methodologies & Tools (Digital)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nagssmiles

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
plss can anybody send me the free download link of power compiler or any other tool which calculates the power at gate level design....thanks a lot & a lot......thanks thanksssssss...i wil be thankful to all of u....pls plsssss

what are you posting Yaar... How do u expect to get a free download link for tools such as PC..companies pay thousands of dollars for a "single" system license..

You are dreaming dude..

what are you posting Yaar... How do u expect to get a free download link for tools such as PC..companies pay thousands of dollars for a "single" system license..

You are dreaming dude..

kkkkk sory

hi ,

Pavan is right that as such you cann't find any tool which is 100% free. But ya you can try for Demo/student version of the Tool. Cadence usually provide the student version of several tool. You can try in their website.
Apart of this please cehck the following website. I am not sure how mush it will help you but you can try.

- alliance Index of /pub/alliance/distribution/5.0
- magic Magic
- electric ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/electric/
- **broken link removed**

hi ,

Pavan is right that as such you cann't find any tool which is 100% free. But ya you can try for Demo/student version of the Tool. Cadence usually provide the student version of several tool. You can try in their website.
Apart of this please cehck the following website. I am not sure how mush it will help you but you can try.

- alliance Index of /pub/alliance/distribution/5.0
- magic Magic
- electric ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/electric/
- **broken link removed**

thank u & thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back