Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ASIC Bachelor Thesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtarek93

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am in the final year of my Electronics Engineering Bachelor's Degree. I need to find a topic for my thesis.

I wanted to know which topics are currently being researched in the field of ASIC/FPGA. I was thinking of a real world application that could benefit people, however, most of the ideas I thought of could be implemented as embedded systems.

Can products be created as ASICs or FPGAs as initial prototypes?

I think the general wisdom that I've read when this question has been asked is to research what you are interested in. I don't think people expect Bachalors level research to clear new paths through uncharted topics. I think the expectation is that you will exersise and strengthen your ability to learn without a professor micromanaging your learning process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back