Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone know DSP+FPGA device!!HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonatan

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am interested in DSP that have FPGA together in the same board...to control applications...
Anyone knows something about....
Analog Devices SHARC ADSP21062 have FPGA together in the same board???

What kind of DSP function do you required? The Altera Stratix FPGAs have some DSP blocks built-in.

thanks..drwho78
i intend to develop a complex control to power supply....
that involves one DSP working together with 2 cells of FPGA(developed and working),
what i want to know is if exists the kit that provides DSP+FPGA in the same board or i will need buy a daugther board, and where i can found it?.

do you use stratix?

You can try even Xilinx VirtexII or VirtexIIPro. These chips contain
multipliers 18x18 and lot of BRAMS. You can effectively build your DSP application in these chips with plenty of gates.

Lm

You can purchase a DSP Development Kit, Stratix Edition from @ltera. This kit includes an evaluation board that may suit your needs. Details are on their website. I have not use Stratix, but have used their other products. Likewise, you may be able to purchase development kits form @ilinx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back