Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any question about USB 2.0 controller compliant to OTG 1.3

Plese give your poll if you find this informative

• 10%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20%

• 40%

• 60%

• 80%

• 100%

• Excellent

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

niravbhatt

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

I am USB expert and ready to help others if anybody has any question about USB 2.0 controller compliant to USB OTG Spec 1.3.

I have more than 1.5 years of experience in USB 2.0 design and verification. I have worked for the Giants in USB 2.0 OTG controller domain.

I have most experience in Mentor USB 2.0 OTG controller.

If you have any question about design, verification, bug or any...Please ask....?

Your questions are most welcome.

Hi All,

I am USB expert and ready to help others if anybody has any question about USB 2.0 controller compliant to USB OTG Spec 1.3.

I have more than 1.5 years of experience in USB 2.0 design and verification. I have worked for the Giants in USB 2.0 OTG controller domain.

I have most experience in Mentor USB 2.0 OTG controller.

If you have any question about design, verification, bug or any...Please ask....?

Your questions are most welcome.

How to verify Chirp J level and Chirp k level in usb

Thanks
sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back