Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analog designing in I/0 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

inquisitive

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
analog deisgn in I/0

i am a newbee.
can anyone tell me what is the scope of I/O designers in the market? I dont know anything I/O. Is there anything analog in I/O design?

Re: analog deisgn in I/0

inquisitive said:
i am a newbee.
can anyone tell me what is the scope of I/O designers in the market? I dont know anything I/O. Is there anything analog in I/O design?
ESD, latch-up, SSO noise, programable driving capability, slew rate control,
if high speed is needed, then fully differential current output must be considered.

I think the area for IO is very important. So the layout technique is very important.

Yibin.

you can read through the book:basic esd and i/o design to get a feeling of that.

analog deisgn in I/0

If you want to look after the full-chip design, you must be familiar with the I/O and ESD design

Actually all I/O is analog at the end, it should end at our (human) senses or
sensors, and we are analog as far as we understand.
(So study the behaviour of humans and try to connect that to a processor...)

Read about transistors and experiment with them as a start.
The more you learn about the analog world (electronicly) the more your value
will rise in the future as a designer, is my idea.

At.

thank you all , particularly Btrend. I am a fresher and have got job offer in i/o. i like analog, but do not know what exactly will be my work in analog? can i call myself analog engineer after i work in i/o?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back