Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ACS758+pic16f877a+virtual terminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jouyorin

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI;
I need an isis circuit for AC current sensor(acs758) +pic16f877a+virtual terminal.

No one is going to do this because it is your work, so do it yourself. If you have any issue about simulation of this circuit then someone will help you.

well it's my first time in the forum ..and absuloutly i tried to do the circuit by my self but it didn't work so i asked if someone did something like that before ..thank you any way. and this is my circuit i don't know if it's correct ! : Sans titre.png

Use 33pF non polar capacitor in place of R1, R2 resistor.

ok thnx .
i guess i have a problem with the sensor it self..i didn't found the sensor acs758 in isis library so i replaced it by acs755 wich is probably equivalent..but it didn't work. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.