Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A question about this cmfb circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjxcom

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, all: please look at this cmfb circuit which was introduced in the book writed by Paul R. Gray, in this circuit, Gray said that "After Voc becames constant, C1 does not transfer charge onto C2 when Φ2 is high". I do not think this sentance is right, because in Φ2, voltage of both the C1 and C2 is changed, and C1 can transfer charge onto C2.

or may be somebody can introduce papers which introduces this kind of cmfb circuit.

thanx!!!

In my opinion
after the cmfb achieves balance, when phi2 is high, we can consider there is no charge tranfer between C1 and C2

you can refer some other book

Hi, wdd: can you explain detailed?

Once the cmfb is stable, (Vcm-Vcs)=(Vo1-Vcmc).
Thus, there is no charge transfer from C1 to C2.

Hi nathanee: but what was happened before cmfb is stable? I think there has charge transfer from C1 to C2 before cmfb is stable!!

Is inputs have signal?
If no signal in input, i think when stable there has no charge transfer.
Why do you design and simulate it?That will give you the best answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.