Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Calibre PEX error during generating calibre view

Status
Not open for further replies.

vieha007Electronic

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I am facing one problem during Calibre PEX. The error appear as: "Calibre View generation encountered a fatal Error. Please consult the logfile for messages."

When I check the log file, it shows the content (as below). Do you have any idea or you met same issues?

Tks for your help in advance!

-------------------------------------------------------
INFO: cds.lib has been converted to lib.defs /home/tools/Mentor/Calibre/calibre_2015.4_16.11/aoi_cal_2015.4_16.11/tmp/22230_result_lib.defs
RUNNING PEX back-annotation...
// Calibre FDI v2015.4_16.11 Mon Nov 2 13:46:00 PST 2015
//
// Copyright Mentor Graphics Corporation 2008-2015
// All Rights Reserved.
// THIS WORK CONTAINS TRADE SECRET AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
// WHICH IS THE PROPERTY OF MENTOR GRAPHICS CORPORATION
// OR ITS LICENSORS AND IS SUBJECT TO LICENSE TERMS.
//
// Mentor Graphics software executing under x86-64 Linux
// 64 bit virtual addressing enabled
//
// This software is in pre-production form and is considered to be
// beta code that is subject to the terms of the current Mentor
// Graphics End-User License Agreement or your signed agreement
// with Mentor Graphics that contains beta terms, whichever applies.
//
// Running on Linux ncdl602 2.6.32-696.1.1.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Apr 11 17:13:24 UTC 2017 x86_64
INFO: Parsing command line arguments...
INFO: License checked out successfully for calibreqdb.
INFO: Parsing cellmap file...
INFO: Executing back annotation...
ERROR: Could not access LibDef plug-in for oaLibDefSystem: #4: Shared Library Not Found: Error loading library 'libddbase_sh.so'. /home/tools/Cadence/IC617/tools/lib/64bit/libddbase_sh.so: undefined symbol: _ZN8oaCommon11FactoryBase11getRefCountEv

The error message is quite clear and self-explanatory - a shared library is missing.
Why is it missing?
I have no idea about that.
You can talk to your CAD team, or contact Cadence or Mentor customer support to resolve this.

The error message is quite clear and self-explanatory - a shared library is missing.
Why is it missing?
I have no idea about that.
You can talk to your CAD team, or contact Cadence or Mentor customer support to resolve this.

Thank you. I check that libddbase_sh.so is not missed. I am supported by a local-designated supports center so I could not resolve this using Mentor customer support. I am still looking for a solution.

BRs,

Dear,

I have fixed the issue. The problem is due to the lack of variable in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH setup.

"setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/lib:/usr/local/lib:/usr/openwin/lib:$CDSHOME/tools/dfII/lib:$CDSHOME/tools/lib:$CDSHOME/tools/lib64:$MMSIMHOME/tools/ultrasim/lib:/home/tools/Cadence/IC615/tools.lnx86/lib/:/home/tools/Cadence/IC615/tools.lnx86/lib/64bit/"

As you can see, I added "/home/tools/Cadence/IC615/tools.lnx86/lib/:/home/tools/Cadence/IC615/tools.lnx86/lib/64bit/" in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH above (that is the link to the shared library that need to be used for PEX)

Hope it help!

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hello
I have fixed this probelm in install ic617。 Until now ,I can not solve this issue, and is still puzzling me.
this pitcure is my report in terminal
QQ截图20180828154941.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back