Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Good em books for a beginner, any recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

atrytone

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi can anyone recommend a good book on electromagnetics for a beginner, undergrad level? Main priority not being to score well at school but to get an intuitive understanding of the subject.Books that would suit self study would be great. Nathan Ida and Kraus have good reviews at amazon, i was hoping people here would give their opinions.

Thank you for your reply. I checked the customer reviews at the site; some people have complained about errors. Are there really that many? Did you feel they were tolerable? Or did you use a different edition?

I have a copy of Hayt's 'Engineering Electromagnetics' with me. I've begun reading it, it's been easy to follow so far. But right now its in my budget to buy another book. Has anyone read from hayt over here? Would you suggest buying another book with it? I don't have access to any library with books on electromagnetics right now. So would you suggest a reference?

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, someone recommended that one here too. I'll probably be buying that one. Thanks for your suggestion

Welcome! And enjoy the book =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back