Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transistor tester schematic IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
m waleczek tester

Hello again,

To respond to the webmaster it is not a question of sharing knowledge or not, but a question of principle. It is the same problem of "sharing" music o the internet. Anyway if some people need a translation into English I will make it. Now here is the original source code for those who have the courage to go deep inside.

Regards

Michel Waleczek

transistor checker kits

michel95 Anyway if some people need a translation into English I will make it. said:
Yes please i and others would be most greatfull if you can do english version i know some one else was going to do it but nothing yet

nice one

cheeers

wizpic :D

74hc4052 help

michel95 said:
Hello again,

To respond to the webmaster it is not a question of sharing knowledge or not, but a question of principle. It is the same problem of "sharing" music o the internet. Anyway if some people need a translation into English I will make it. Now here is the original source code for those who have the courage to go deep inside.

Regards

Michel Waleczek

first thanks for sharing the code i also on way to translate the artical writting the complete artical in word but very hard to write french if the auther of the artical involve in translattion it is much better that he can understand well what he saying.
thanks for your hospitality and sharing the knowladge what you have

schematic diagram transistor tester

Hi guys
How it going it has gone very quite on this one has any one had any joy yet

cheers
wizpic

fet transistor tester schematic

Hello Guys

After a hard code optimization I have added some features to this tester:

* Short transistor is now recognized (not fully tested)
* Diode function is now supported. A diode connected between left and right teminal give the pinout and the direct voltage up to 4V (1 mA current).

Enjoy!

Michel

electronique pratique magazine in english

hI michel95
Thanks for the for the input will there be a english version of the document

cheers

Wizpic

transistor tester pic 16f677

And now the english translation (the best I could, sorry for mistakes).

Regards

Michel

determinator 4001 transistor

Michel - all of your effort and willingness to share your work with those of us unable to get a copy of the EP magazine is fantastic. The extra effort to translate the documentation is really great. I've reprogrammed my PIC with the hex file and all is working fine. The addition of the diode test is another excellent improvement. Here's what I've found with testing for shorts in a transistor - this is for those yet to get the new hex file yet.

When a transistor is internally shorted between the two outside connections on the tester, the display shows *-*-*, the same as on power up with nothing connected. If the short is between the inside connection and either of the outside connections of the tester, the display indicates that the tested device is a diode. Either way, the transistor is no good so you can get rid of it.

I know we're not supposed to say Thanks on the forum, but someone will just have to slap my hands - - Thanks Michel!!

Mike

pic semiconductor tester

Hi Mike,

This new file take into account the middle terminal in test diode, so a short between any terminal will give *-*-*.

Michel

measure hfe+transistor+pcb

MikeOhio said:
Michel - all of your effort and willingness to share your work with those of us unable to get a copy of the EP magazine is fantastic. The extra effort to translate the documentation is really great. I've reprogrammed my PIC with the hex file and all is working fine. The addition of the diode test is another excellent improvement. Here's what I've found with testing for shorts in a transistor - this is for those yet to get the new hex file yet.

When a transistor is internally shorted between the two outside connections on the tester, the display shows *-*-*, the same as on power up with nothing connected. If the short is between the inside connection and either of the outside connections of the tester, the display indicates that the tested device is a diode. Either way, the transistor is no good so you can get rid of it.

I know we're not supposed to say Thanks on the forum, but someone will just have to slap my hands - - Thanks Michel!!

Mike
Hi have to agree with mike said thnaks for taking the time and effort to help all of of us. I konw they dont like to see us saying thankyou but on this occasion it should be ok as we are not ripping anybody off as it is the designer/owner sharing us the information with us i must all so say i dont in believe in ripping anybody off. i will have fun in building it we could do with more projects like this

cheers wizpic

sca-2005 asm file

Michel - Once again, a job well done. I was happy with the tester as it was in the second revision but you just keep making it better! My PIC programmer is getting a good work out this weekend :)

Thanks -- Mike

identify unknown transistor

michel95 said:
Hi Mike,

This new file take into account the middle terminal in test diode, so a short between any terminal will give *-*-*.

Michel

i must say big thank for your contribution i have donated you 200 points on your work i have write down the whole scan file on microsoft word to translate it very hard job :( and just finished the all writting two daysback

peak transistor analyzer dta30

Hi,
I just wanted to ask can leads like P/e/a/k meter can be attached to d-e-t-e-r-m-i-n-a-t-o-r 4-0-0-1? I mean long leads.

Regards

sca2005 hex

Hi Michel,

I have PIC16F876A instead of 872. What fuse setting I should use while programming?

Regards

related:www.mwinstruments.com/

I use picall...please indicate options to be enabled.

Regards

ebc transistor pin identifier schematic

The answer as to whether you can use clip leads instead of a socket on the tester is -yes. Clip leads work fine. My suggestion would be to use a different color wire for each lead - I used red, yellow, black for mine. It makes it easy to identify which clip lead is going to which pin on the transistor.
**broken link removed**

transistor tester using micro

hadihf said:
I use picall...please indicate options to be enabled.

Regards

oscillator rc and also enable power up timer and rest will be disable

transistor teste and identifier shematic

Hello,

:wink:

This new file fix a bug for mosfet and add a new feature in diode test: the direct current is now displayed, and two different currents are used, alternate each 2 seconds.

Good programming 8)

Michel W.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back