Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

This has become my biggest doubt of my life...........?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think current amplifier is necessary between oscillator and Class A voltage amp...??

Hello all
i'm very interesting gin your schematic and I'm wondering what are the basis to build this type of oscillator ? is it a well known type ? Can you explain how you do to calculate passives elements ? Can somebody tell me how can I do to know how identify amplifier / feedback and filter stages of the oscillator (when using like this example a transistor) ?

here in this i have made the amplification more clearer but in virtual its clear don't know about reality..only u can tell brian that this circuit has good clarity in realtime...or not?

and i have noticed that from long time that a high value bypass cap at the emitter resistor will increase the gain..do u think it als0 increase the gain in real time circuit..
in the above circuit i have used emitter cap of 10nF(C16)..
can u explain me in short how it increase the gain..and is it true in real time..?
waiting for ur help brian

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

do u think the emitter bypass cap 10nF routes the AC signal to ground, maintaining a constant DC at the emitter, thereby increasing amplifier gain and stability.

Status
Not open for further replies.