Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plz help me to find the best specification

Status
Not open for further replies.

smhn72@gmail.com

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to design a Solar System. I have a DC Load of 140 Amperes for 1 day.
How much battery in amperes and how may watts of solar pannel are needed to overcome this requirement to run this load 24hours contineously.
Also plz suggest me a wire No that be best suitable for solar wiring

first u decide availability of solar cell near your city area because solar cell to full fill your requirement is very rare ......can you search about solarcells?????
How much battery in amperes and how may watts of solar pannel are needed to overcome this requirement to run this load 24hours contineously.

Solar cells are abundant herer. So no problem of solar cells
now plz proceed

You need to mention the power rating of the DC load and the battery voltage rating.

You might find this helpful: https://www.edaboard.com/threads/271988/#post1166028

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back