Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need pic16c54 programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
pic16c54 prog

Hi crazyduck

The propic2 may be can't program pic16c54 !

programmateur pic16c54

hi

beter to used david tait pic programmer if you do not found it let me know and i will share it with real hard ware suport 16c52 16c54 16c55 16c56 16c57 and 16c58

pic 16c54 programmer

PIC16C54 Programmer
**broken link removed**
Schematic, PCB files, and software are provided.

Abstract said:
This is a simple PIC16C54 programmer. I've tested it on a project board, and later built it on a simple PCB. The power supply can be any dc power supply capable of supplying at least 14-15V at current of about 200mA. My 12V wall adapter was unable to supply that (voltage dropped from about 15V to 9V) so in order to test I used batteries. For the PCB version I found an adapter supplying about 17V. The maximum voltage can be up to say 25V - 78L05 has absolute max voltage of 35V. Make sure the electrolytic capacior's voltage rating is more than the input voltage. The best way to check the required voltage is to check for 13V with a voltmeter (before plugging the progammer into PC and inserting a PIC)....

**broken link removed**

pic16c54 schematic

fragance i not found david tait pic programmer for pic 54. please share it.

программатор для pic16c54

diegolinder said:
fragance i not found david tait pic programmer for pic 54. please share it.

16C5X Programmer. As there doesn't seem to be any easy-to-get information on DIY PIC programmers for the baseline PICs (16C54/55/56/57) (at least, any DIY designs that don't require you to buy pre-programmed parts from the designer) here is some software to program these PICs using my universal PIC programmer hardware.

For software used this link

https://www.ubasics.com/adam/pic/archive/pic5xv02.zip

For hardware used this link

https://www.ubasics.com/adam/pic/upp.html

note i have made this programmer working fine for me i also made some batch file to run it quickly in xp share them tomorow

Status
Not open for further replies.