Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to truncate the corners of the patch in hfss

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishal_sonam

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, i want to that how can i cut the corners of the patch or truncate the corners in hfss.
i m working in this attached paper, i have cutted all the slits but i m not able to cut the corners. please somebody help me in this.
regard
vishal

Attachments

• 06159140.pdf
    524.9 KB · Views: 181

Hello Vishal

from the paper you can see the dimensions of the triangular to be truncated. Draw a triangle using the lines and then use the Boolean function and subtract it from the trace .

Hope that helps

Regards
Elchiquito

Hello Elchiquito
can you please check my file.
i think it has no problem and i have designed it correctly but it still give the message of adaptive passes and still results are not matching

Attachments

• paper.rar
    23.1 KB · Views: 92

Vishal

I will check your file and let you know. what is the error or message of adpative passes, that they didnt converge or did they converge?

Regards
Elchiquito

[warning] Adaptive Passes did not converge based on specified criteria. (11:39:22 PM Mar 22, 2012)
i have set the centre frquency for 3 GHz and adaptive passes also 3 and then 6 but still getting this message

Increase the number of passes to 15 and see if they converge. none convergence implies faulty results.

Regards
Elchiquito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back