Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to measure SFDR of DAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgpradeep

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I would like to know how the SFDR is measured while simulating DAC
after layout.

Thanks

you do the post-layout simulation and then you can use FFT to get your SFDR, I guess.

Hello , Do you using sin code for input . If you input 1MHz signal of digital . Then the DAC out ,you can get the sin wave . Then do FFT .,that you can get the SFDR .

you can use fft for the DAC output .you can search some programme materials from the ADI application notes

You can use the FFT and get the SFDR by excluding the harmonic signal power

hi, i am design a current steering DAC(10_bit 100MHz), but i don't know how to simulate th

ac characteristics of the DAC,can u tell me how to solve it?my email is

windgone0204@yahoo.com.cn

ps:i get the digital code of a sin from spice exoplorer and get the DAC output sin

signal.but don't know how to do next.

for example, i input a sin signal of 10MHz vs 100MHz samlpe clk,so the DAC output is no

perfect as the signal is sampled 10 times every cycle.when i analyse the DAC output with

FFT, the result is neglect?can u tell me why?thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back