Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to measure S11 and get resonance frequency of RFID tag antenna?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: antenna measurement

HI GV....
i have the same problem about the antena measurement.
HOW to get accurate results and how to connect rfid antennas to VNA?
i have read about some paper on the rfid antenna measurement...
unfortunately,there is not any paper give some specific way to measure..
but i found some papers might be helpful.

by the way. -:) i am a student,my major is rfid antenna design,so would you please give me some advice about the Career planning as a antenna engineer and the what i should do to be a good enginner.
Thanks a lot
regards
zy.

Advice and career planning, I think seniors like RF_OM or Azulikit , FVM, Vfone or Khouly should comment.

antenna measurement

Hi zy032
Read a lot(IEEE papers, ARRL books etc), Do maximum projects you can during your college/university years.
Get hands on experience on tools(software/hardware)
You are good engineer!!!
:)

Hi GVVIN
This forum is open for all I guess. :)
Your any suggestions are welcome.

ASHA VERMA

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

Dear All/ Abhishekabs,

Sorry for that. I meant I am not in a position to answer his query and it will be good if seniors like so and so (not specific to some person) comment. I never thought it will have such an implication. I just gave some names I knew (by watching their replies on EDA board)by saying
seniors like RF_OM or Azulikit , FVM, Vfone or Khouly

It doesn,t mean others are not experienced, or have any right to answer that post, I just mentioned some names so that his query will get some attention. It might be helpful to others too. Also I cant mention every name on this Forum.

Sorry once again

Regards
GV
just reminded me of this insurance Ad of Rahul Dravid "Advice tho sabhi dhethe hai,but the point is who you take it from"

translated

"Everybody gives advice,but the point is who you take it from"

antenna measurement

:)
Dont hesitate to post thats what i wanted to say.
Everyone's post is valuable & will add some information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back