Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Extracting Data to Computer from Agilent 8703A VNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

prafuldeo

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,
I am testing my prototype antennas and I need to get the S11 results from HP(now Agilent) 8703A N/W analyser to my computer. I am using Agilent's GPIB cable for transfer. I've tried many methods none of it seems to work. Does any one knows how to get the data from 8703A to PC?? Thanks in advance.

Regards
Praful

you could go to agilent website to see if there is some software to use . i ever used one.

i've tried intulink software and few more, but it seems it doesnt support 8703A. any other methods to try?

does anyone know how to control an analyzer or any gpib device using visual basic?

Yes, you need to download the National Instruments libraries (DLL) and work through the examples, assuming you are using an NI card.

can you post a link to it..thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back