Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

double volt-ampermeter with pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
why did 6.8k pot's in the measuring points

- - - Updated - - -

and one more thing you make this and using it, how much accuracy it have??????
plz dont think that I have doubt on you...i just want to know.....and thank you a lot

one more thing may i have the source files of the programing plz..

is working fine. the source cod i don`t have it. internetuser2k12 he make me the hex file, maybe he will give you the source code.

ok........what abaut the pot's??

- - - Updated - - -

can i chenge with fixed resister??

the original circuit will be same? Volt and Ampere Meter Using PIC.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

hello internetuser2k12......
may i have the source files of the programing plz..
actually i want to study it.......and i do have many questions in my mind...so if you give me the source file

but that circuit not giving ant reading with this hex file......see
Untitled.jpg

Hey internetuser2k12 I can`t make a hex file for you`re cod source, i have modificated the startup mesage, but i can`t make it hex file with mikro C. Can you help me?

Attachments

• code1.txt
    5.5 KB · Views: 116

Here is the whole project file. It is compiled for 20 MHz and PIC16F628A

Attachments

• vlad.rar
    61.7 KB · Views: 172

Hey internetuser2k12 can you modify the code on my pic 16f876A because i think the first ADC input(pin2 and 3) not work.... my mstake, can you make to be pin 4 for read voltaje and pin 4 for read amps?

Last edited:

What do you mean by PIN 4 for voltage and PIN 4 for Read amps?

i think the adc 0 and 1 is broken, and i want to read the values whit adc 2 and 3

Here is the complete project.

Attachments

• adc.jpg
    adc.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 122
  • adc v2.rar
    75.7 KB · Views: 154

Hi Vlad.
from the same scheme I realized another using PIC16F690 and as display a NOKIA5110 clone. What I liked most though was the realization of software.
PS: I see you're from Suceava. What a small world

Thanks man for project i solved. works pretty good now.. Lachmannmarcel interesesting project but I don`t have nokia 5110 clone display. Have a nice day.

I have also done the same thing to come to the same wall in that i could not find a hex for the project> i now am sitting here ready to test my design and need the hex to run it all.
i simply want to have the first line read LASER CNC and the secound line have V and A readings>you guys have done some nice work what file should i use for the simple v and a readings for now just to test the circuit
please and thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.