Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Coplanar Power divider using ADS 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

moazammaqsood

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Coplanar Power divider

Hi all,

I have to design coplanar power divider using ADS 2006. I have done it using schematic window but when I generate the layout using for momentum, I do not know how to set the properties for substrate....can somebody help me with that?

Re: Coplanar Power divider

Yes I have done that, it picks up the substrate but now the problem is metallization format...Also when I attach the probes and calculate S11...it gives too much reflection

Coplanar Power divider

There are two tabulators. One for defining the substrate and the other for layers.
You can get the complete details from ads installtion folder
doc/mom/Substrates_in_Momentum.html#SubstratesinMomentum-Creating%2FModifyingaSubstrate

Re: Coplanar Power divider

Can you please decribe CPW?!!?

what i mean gie the substarate parameters like:
H, W, G?!!?

why i said this because if you used with CPW block from ADS and not saved the laws that decribe in help then it's not will be correct!!!

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back