Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cell phone jammer circuit diagram, ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
circuit diagram of cell phone jammer in europe

Legal issues aside, what would be the result if 1 of every 4 people were carring one. Cell phone would not work anywhere.

homemade cellphone jammer

Here have some phone jamer stuff
https://shopkami.com/component/page...acturer_id,0/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,26/
https://shopkami.com/component/page...acturer_id,0/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,26/
03b50401b1ae982bedba6cfe56598028.jpg

c0236b42d4fb74735b08fd076a1ce95d.jpg

https://shopkami.com/

pdf of working of cell phone jammer

So what is the range on something like this? less than 30 ft?

Because that would be pretty hard to trace...

pdf.cellphone jammer

shwoo said:
multanova51,
Is the emergency number 112 in UK?
Interesting.
We have two different numbers, 112 to call police and 119 for fire and ambulance,
in Korea.
What is directory assistance in UK? I understand it is 411 in USA and
114 in Korea.
Regards,

I know this is a very old question - but i'm new here :)

In the UK the Emergency services (all of them) are on either 999 or 112. (not many people know about 112 - this is now in line with Europe).

For directory assistance there are a number of services, all are 6 digit numbers starting with 118xxx. directory assistance is NOT FREE in the uk, and the price varies widely depending upon the service that you call.
The most expensive option is when you ask for a number, the operator will ask if you want to be connected by them - NO - this is VERY VERY expensive. The operator will always say something like "the call will cost xx pence when calling from a BT landline" - i usually call from my cellphone and it costs more - i;d rather self dial the call once they SMS it to me.

Jim

mobile jammer+pdf

I am attempting to build a jammer as well. I have all theneccesary materials since my friend is a chip manufacturer and worked for Zilog. i just need a good schematic

cellphone jammers,project

OMG wuts up with this BS point system !
First I have to register hoping to see the schematic and now it tells me that I need points in order to download a file ? This is the worst forum ever !
wut a waste of BS time this was....

mobile+jammer+circuit

just use a phone
unlock its pll and sweep it up and down with 1khz tone over modulated onto carrier

for local area traffic this is fine {if you meet someone and wish to jam any say blue tooth etc}

cassino uses this damper method
as power can be low only a few mw

the trick is to jam the receiver and not the transmissions

and yes it can be illegal but who cares

but as pointed out

emergency calls come first !!! over fun
so best not jam up the whole cell or cells
or they will be hard on your ass and you may get capped

cellphone jammer limor fried

Using the cell phone circuitry is an excellent solution. How about some details of modifying one of the older cellphone sets?

cell phone jammer in pdf

any one know how can i know it is lagal in my contry or not??

Added after 1 minutes:

my country is egpyt

Added after 14 minutes:

any one know how can i know it is lagal in my contry or not??

Added after 1 minutes:

my country is egpyt

cell phone jammer cicuit

i dont have enough points.could they just sent me that schematic for me for free please? pretty please? here's my email..raffypasalo@yahoo.com

project on mobile phone jammers

I do not have enough points too. can anyone sent me the schematic to my email akis2000tr(at)yahoo.com

free to download schematics cellphone jammer

going to try to build this

cellular jammers schematics

check out this **broken link removed**

cell phone jammer schematic tiny

hi i wann amake jammer can anybody provide me the circuit

Added after 3 hours 2 minutes:

look in wikipedia fr jammers

cell mobile phone hack jammer

any ways it is banned

easy mobile jammer circuit

One of the best jammer for cell is a Microwave with the front removed. it also not to healthy either. Besure no one is aroud it when you turn it on.

schematic phone jammer project

how far is the range of your cellphone jammer?

homemade phone signal jammer diagram

it is banned in most of the countries....
in india they do use it in hospitals and schools...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back