Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Xilinx's "Device Lookup" Service

MAGELI

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
For some time, Xilinx has been printing 2D barcodes on its FPGA chips. To read and interpret this barcode, you need a XilinxGo application suitable for IOS or Android.
This will make it easy to find the parameters of any specific chip, won't it? However, Xilinx can only use this feature after obtaining its approval - you need to submit a request to access the service.
As an FPGA enthusiast without fancy company email addresses, they refused my access request. What are they trying to protect here? To my knowledge, this application provides you with part numbers, number of pins, manufacturing locations, and other information.
I saw a PCB circuit board in a large server with a XILINX component inside. I am curious about the specific information such as part number and pin count
Dear engineer, who can check it? I will be very grateful to you! 微信图片_20231027152526.png

Attachments

• 微信图片_20231027152526.png
    微信图片_20231027152526.png
    11.3 MB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:
Please try to shrink or compress large images, at just over 11Mb your pictures are too large for some people to see or download.

I can't read the barcode, it is too indistinct but regardless, it will not tell you anything about the parameters of the IC and it may just be a stock code. Knowing the FPGA type on its own will not be of much use to you, it is what is programmed inside it that gives it 'personality' and the chances are it will be protected so the program code inside it can't be read out.

Brian.

Hi,

I agree with the image size. It`s just the barcode, it could be easily in a 10kBytes image.

Also it may just contain a "link" to a database. If you don't have access to the database, the barcode is about useless.

Klaus

Please try to shrink or compress large images, at just over 11Mb your pictures are too large for some people to see or download.

I can't read the barcode, it is too indistinct but regardless, it will not tell you anything about the parameters of the IC and it may just be a stock code. Knowing the FPGA type on its own will not be of much use to you, it is what is programmed inside it that gives it 'personality' and the chances are it will be protected so the program code inside it can't be read out.

Brian.
Hello, brother

I urgently need the part number of this component. We do not have an engineer authorized account on the ADM APP and cannot scan to understand the part number

Do you think the picture I sent is okay?
eee9b4c3e4d017223080196981aadc3.jpg

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back